Phefferkorn is also known as the creator of the 'Indo Melati' flag and emblem. The flag represents communal pride and loyalty and overal peace and non-violence supported by signs of defensibility.
- The two tilted 'siku-siku' (tridents) and the 'golok' (sword) represent Indo people as advocates and fighters in words and deeds.
- The middle of the triangle is reserved for the 'kembang melati' (jasmine flower); the flower represents charm and beauty. This flower particularly symbolizes Indo women.
- The star on top symbolizes the brightness during a dark night and people that shine when times call for it.
- The symbol is enclosed by a 'padi' halm (young rice stalk) on the left and right side. This symbolizes prosperity and good fortune.
- At the bottom the word INDO is written in gold coloured capital letters